Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Has It Really Been that Long?!?!?

Wow! I just realized that I haven't written a blog in a super long time! I am sorry that my life updates have been lacking, but I promise that is a good thing. Along with school work and my graduate assistantship I have been keeping busy during the weeks. On the weekends I have been traveling and enjoying time with my family and friends. My weekends have included lots of driving. I have made my way up to Williamsburg to go shopping with one of my dear friends from Memphis who was in town for her mother's birthday. I have made a few trips out to my parents to celebrate birthdays and log weekends.

But the drive I have probably done the most is make the truck up to Charlotte (a truck by no means only 1 1/2 hours) to visit my sister and her husband. I am so lucky to be closer to my sister, it is great to know that I can jump in the car and visit her if I need to get out of Columbia. Last weekend was one of those weekends. I spent the weekend in Charlotte celebrating my sister's 30th Birthday What an old lady :) It was a great time with my family. We spent Friday night looking at Maura's baby album. Saturday we all went shopping and I definitely did a little damage on my credit card, but it was totally worth it! I was able to get a little Christmas shopping done so I was thrilled! Then it was time for Maura's party...we had a meal of shrimp and grits (her favorite!) and of course a princess cake.

I was thrilled to be able to celebrate her birthday with her because I haven't for the last three years.

In other news my best friend got in engaged this past weekend! YEAH Heather and Bo! I can't wait for her big day, and to help with all the planning.

Sorry it took so long to give you a life update! I promise I will try to stay on top of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment