Things this semester have been great, needless to say I have been staying busy and balancing my GA, school work, weddings, family time and trips this semester. I guess something had to take a back seat and that had to be my blog.
Here are some pictures of my life over the last few months-- needless it say it has been great!
A friend from grad school, Natalie, was married in August and this was a group shop of a wedding. It was the first of my semester of weddings and of course was super fun! I even caught the bouquet.

Then came the fabulous wedding of my sorority sister, Jenna. I was so lucky to be able to be such a special part of her day and all I can say is it was the perfect day and one great party. Oh and I caught the bouquet at this one too :)
It was then school time and family time...we went to the SC State Fair and celebrated my sister's 30th Birthday unfortunately sometimes I am a bad photographer and don't keep track of these things...so sadly I have no pictures to share. But it was lots of fun.
Then I was able to travel back to Memphis to celebrate my dear friend Amanda's wedding. That was one big Chi Omega reunion, I was so lucky to have friends from across the country and we are able to pick-up right where we left off. Most importantly, I love that I have a friend like Danielle that lets me crash on her couch-- you are a rockstar!

Then I was able to go to my first USC football game...again I apologize for my lack of photos. I also went to Raleigh to help out my best friend with her Lung Cancer Walk...it was a great success and I am glad I was able to be there for her during the execution of the event! She is great at her job and even though there were a few bumps along the way the event raised money for an important cause close to her heart.
Maura and I recently we to NJ to visit grandma which was great. We are bless that she is around at 90 and we are able to share in all of her life stories.
Most recently, I went to Disney to celebrate Thanksgiving with Maura and her husband, David. It was great. We had so much fun...but it was a little weird to be walking around in shorts and t-shirts but I am not complaining. We even took a festive Christmas picture.
The parks were also all decorated for the holidays...
It is hard to believe the semester is almost over. Between today and next Wednesday I have a 15 page take-home exam and two finals. Fingers crossed all goes well! And I will try to keep you all posted on my life and not let three months go by!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment