Monday, March 14, 2011

It is Time for a New Home!

Not me...just my earrings. (Don't worry my new home will be coming in two or three more months) Over the last few years I have accumulated way too many earrings, but I love them to much to inventory and get rid of them. So I have been searching for a new way to display and store my earrings instead of my jewelry box from when I was younger, I could just never find what I was looking for.

I was reviewing Keller Creative's blog and came across a fun post on how she displays her earrings using an antique champagne glass. I loved this idea, but was looking for a little twist. I have so many wine glasses with designs on them, that I am too nervous to use because I don't want to mess them up because they are so fun. Perfect solution! Now they are a new home to my earrings.





Yeah for gaining fun decorating ideas from blogs! Have you found any great decorating tips recently?!?

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I have too many glasses like that as well--I'll definitely be passing this one on!

    ReplyDelete