Tuesday, April 19, 2011

90's Movie Night!

After making it through a crazy day of storms, sending lots of well wishes to all of my friends in the southeast who were impacted, and a little shopping it was time to dig into the movie pile. One of my friends and I headed to Redbox and picked out


Ashley had not yet seen it (she picked it out first and I simply agreed). I felt it was my duty as a Twilight junkie (Yes, I am Team Edward) to keep her up-to-date on the happenings of the Cullens and Wolfpack.

After watching Eclipse, we went through my movie stash to see what other options we had. Ashley pulled out Now and Then (another favorite of mine)

I think my cousin and I watched this movie religiously for months on end. She even had the soundtrack so we would dance around to "Knock three times...."

We also started to go through my movies and decided on having a 90s movie marathon...focusing mostly on those fabulous high school coming of age stories. We haven't decided on a date, but here is what our selection currently looks like...





What is your favorite 90s movie we can add to our Must Watch List?

No comments:

Post a Comment