Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I know I am a few days late, but I have to gush over the Royal Wedding. Kate looked amazing, I adored her dress and she was simply stunning.

I did wake up a little early to watch everything, I felt like I had to in honor of my grandmother. She loved William and Harry and I am sure she was smiling down watching the wedding.

I think my favorite part of the wedding was the fabulous hats everyone wore.



Whose hat was your favorite?

I wish we were able to get away with wearing hats like that here in America. If I ever get married I plan on making my bridesmaids wear one.

As a true Disney fan, I ran across these photos and had to post them. Cinderella and the Royal Wedding really do have a few similarities.

No comments:

Post a Comment