After many months of planning and preparation my life in South Carolina has finally begun! There were a few moving truck issues, but thanks to my amazing family and friends everything arrived at my apartment and it is slowly becoming my new home!
I had my first realization today that I won't be returning to Memphis. I know that graduate school is the life transition I need to make, but I am going to miss the comfortable environment and support network I had there. Over my last few years in Memphis I did a large amount of growing and because of these experiences I was able to make this big jump to Columbia. I want to send a big thank you to all of my friends and family for their continued support over these last few months! Thank you for believing in me--you are my rock.
I know 2010 will bring many new experiences and life adventures, and I can't wait for them to begin!
More to come once classes start and I get a little more settled into my new place!
No comments:
Post a Comment