Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Comfy Cozy Couch



It was so nice to cuddle up on my new couch this evening and enjoy the Glee finale.

After a slightly hectic morning with Rooms to Go phone calls, I finally got my 1-hour until delivery phone call. I ran home from the Alumni Association, thankfully I have a very flexible boss, and made myself lunch while waiting for the couch to arrive. The truck pulled up and maybe 15 minutes later my new couch was in the living room! I am very grateful for the movers, they have to shlep stuff up and down steps and in and out of houses all day, even in this awful humid weather. I tried to be the nicest host possible and offered them some water or iced tea. They were very grateful and said it was a perfect afternoon pick me up. Score 1 for Diana the Hostess!

Now that I officially have a furnished apartment, I feel the need to do a little entertaining. Not sure when yet...but dinner and drinks with friends or a game night will soon occur!

3 comments:

  1. our living rooms are so similar! I have a red couch and a brown leather ottoman too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! And you got cool pillows too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you finally got it! looking good!

    ReplyDelete