First, let me start off my saying...if you don't want to hear me complain please disregard my blog post and find an alternate blog to read.
So, over the last few years I had a bit of "health" drama with various biopsies and surgeries. I fell in love with my specialist in Memphis, and I was honestly so upset to leave her. She was the first doctor that I stuck with for two years so I had such a great bond with her, sometimes she knew what my comments were before they came out of my mouth. It is now time to find a new her and it is not surprising how much I am dreading this whole process.
Well it is time to find a new specialist in Columbia. Whenever I go to the doctors they always look at my file and go wow...you have had all of this over the last three years. Honestly, do you really have to ask that?!?! When you look at the dates you see it was the last three years,right? When you look at the various procedures you can see they are the same thing over and over again. Whenever I hear this, I gain some added stress...if when my file is reviewed by a doctor they say "Oh my!" that doesn't make me want to trust you. Aren't doctors supposed to have something called beside manner?
Well sorry for my rant...it is time for the consults to begin and I am just crossing my fingers that I find someone that is as fabulous as Dr. Hoover.
I promise...happy posts soon!
Good luck Diana! Miss you and love you. Hang in there (or move back to Memphis :)
ReplyDelete