Friday, July 30, 2010

Harry Potter Turns 21

Now, I love my celebrity gossip and while I was looking through my People.com new stories today I came across the fact that Harry Potter turned 21 this week and went out celebrating in Russia. At first I was thrilled that he was able to celebrate his 21st, it is such a big milestone-- you are finally able to legally drink. Then I realized that is just in the US, he probably has been drinking since he starting filming the HP movies.

My shock truly came when I saw the picture of Mr. Potter:


He is a hot mess...clearly he took advantage of one too many vodka tonics that night. Could you image being out and all of a sudden you look up and see Harry Potter? Even without his glasses and lightening bolt scare he is recognizable. I am not sure what my response would be....probably would buy him a shot and make an absurd amount of Harry Potter references. However, I would much more prefer to see one of the Weasley boys out or maybe Draco Malfoy or probably the Cullen clan (Hello Jasper!).

Anyways...my only words of wisdom to Harry Potter are to try not to go out in public looking so rough. I also would let him know that when he ventures stateside for his drinking adventures that Bojangles could probably cure the awful way he is feeling the next morning and that he would be cured of his hangover if he Bo-sized his meal and ordered extra honey mustard. What is your advice for Mr. Potter?

1 comment:

  1. hahahha I would buy Harry Potter a shot to and probably try to make out with him just so i could say i made out with HP. who cares if i am labeled a cougar the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete