Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Goals

I might be a few days late on this, but I took a little time to really think about what I want to do this year. I also didn't want to same old things, but really build on making sure I am becoming a better me.

At the end of 2011, I am hoping that I checked off all of these:
1. Focus more on my health and getting back in shape
2. Take more pictures and put them in picture frames around my apartment
3. Find a job that I love
4. Tackle the organization projects that have been sitting around since I moved from Memphis
5. Be happier and try to find the humor in every situation
6. Be more financially conscious
7. Take at least two trips to reunite with friends
8. Read at least 30 books
9. Try at least one new restaurant a month
10. Blog at least once a week

Here is to whatever 2011 has in store!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Diana! Maybe I need to post that so I will be held accountable! I hope you are doing well! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left you an award on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete