This semester has been off to a bumpy start. With the snow and my unexpected trip to New Jersey there hasn't really be a set schedule. I am slightly OCD when it comes to time. I like to have my weekly schedule in place and to use my Sunday evening as the "get everything together" time. I unfortunately haven't been able to use my Sundays to my advantage recently and I have let my domestic life fail. WhoopS! I haven't done my laundry in about three weeks...grocery shopping probably since right before my birthday and the to do list keeps getting longer instead of shorter.
In addition to school work and my assistantship I need to start plugging away on some studying. My comprehensive exam will be mid-February, so in other words my time management needs to get taken up a notch.
So needless to say I will be spending tomorrow afternoon and the rest of my weekend getting some organization taken care of. Don't worry I promise to take a break for dinner at Charlotte's Restaurant Week. YUM- Melting Pot! Fingers crossed on some productivity! Anyone have some good tips I can use?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment