Monday, January 17, 2011

Stylish Blog Award

At the end of last week a dear sorority sister awarded me a Stylish Blog Award. How lucky am I!

Thanks Classic Annie for thinking of me, she has an amazing blog and you all definitely need to become a follower!

These are the rules:
1. link to the blogger(s) who gave the award
2. share 7 facts about yourself
3. pass the award on to 5 ladies

Here are my 7 facts:
1. I ran a half marathon last March and hope to do it again-- of course it would have to be in Disney. This was a goal I never saw myself achieving, I am not a huge runner but it turned out to an amazing and rewarding experience.


2. When I was in middle school and high school I showed dogs. I did obedience and showmanship. I showed my Shetland Sheepdog, April, and my Belgium Sheepdog, Ruffles. Once I have my life in order and I am in one place longer and have a new pup it would be something I would be interested in doing again.

3. I collect owls. It all started because I joined Chi Omega in when I was at NC State, and it continues. Even my mom has an owl radar and can find really cute owls. I have them all over my apartment and even have a variety of note pads and note cards that are adorned with owls. If you find any cute ones send them my way.
Here are just a few from my collection:


4. I really enjoy cooking and hosting people at my house, I just wish I didn't cost so much money or I would do it more often.

5. I am very close with my family. Not just my mom, dad and sister....but my cousins and aunts and uncles. This past Christmas we all went to Disney together to celebrate! (Not to mention I think this was my 16th trip to Disney)


6. After undergrad I had NO desire to go back to school. I didn't understand why so many friends were going to get their Masters and spend another two years in school. Now I look back and think it is slightly ironic, I am back getting my Masters to go ahead and work on a college for the rest of my life. Maybe I was wrong all along?!?!? Only a few more months and I can say I am a USC graduate.

7. I enjoy people watching...which may be the reason I love airports so much. They are a prime people watching location. So are malls, Starbucks and college campuses across the country.

I am passing this award along to:
Jamie at BAM! My Life as Jamie Craig
The Witty Adult at Counterfeit Adult
Heather at Happy...Hopeful...
Danielle at The Prattling Peacock
My Favorite Kentucky Girl at The View From Down Here

1 comment:

  1. I'm super jealous of your half marathon experience! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete